The features and benefits of taking membership of Glasgow Business Club are:
- £190 for a 12 months rolling membership;
- As a member, you are welcome to attend all of our scheduled meetings all with lunch, wine & coffee;
- Unable to attend a meeting? – Please feel free to send someone else from your business in your place;
- 1 Guest Pass to invite along a guest for lunch;
- 20% discount on your next year’s subscriptions if you introduce a new member to the club;
- Formal and informal networking opportunities;
- Various venues and prestigious guest speakers;
- Take the opportunity to use one of our ‘3-minute’ slots to promote your business,
tell delegates what you do and what you can do for them;
- Free listing on our website;
The Power of Networking
Networking with other people can be likened to networking a computer. A PC on its own is of little use, but network it to a printer and it gets a lot more useful. Connect it to the World Wide Web and it suddenly becomes a powerhouse. It’s the same with people. Networking helps us to achieve a much greater potential. Strange but true. According to a US survey in 1984, people said that “walking into a room full of strangers” came second in their list of things they dreaded most – “death” came third and the number one was “public speaking”. Fortunately, our business club consistently attracts quality speakers who are made of sterner stuff.
To apply online for membership simply fill in our application form.
Members and guests are always welcome to our meetings. For more info please contact our Club Secretary, Angela Samson 07981 333391 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org