|Glasgow Business Club Ltd provides its Members with a means of networking, sharing good practice and doing business together.|
Networking is not just about doing business directly. By networking with individuals, you are also tapping into their business contacts. Within the club, you’re always talking to the decision makers, and indirectly, to their contacts as well. Our well-attended events happen once a month, mostly at lunch. Occasionally we have evening or breakfast events so there is always something to suit. We vary the venues across the city so there should always be something close to you.
Our membership consists of a broad range of dynamic businesses, bringing all sections of the business community together. As a member, you get the opportunity to:
- Attend informal and structured events with a view to increasing your business
- Promote your products and services in person and on the website
- Enjoy good food in a relaxed atmosphere
- Invite guests to meetings
- Listen to, learn from and question some very high profile guest speakers
- Form new friendships
- Meet new contacts
Members and guests are always welcome to our meetings.
If you would like to contact us please call Membership Director, David Scouller 07817 384705 or email us at email@example.com